1. Coming up next...
    Saturday 15th September @ 18:30 GMT - Just Archery. It's... well, er... archery. No frills. 'Nuff said, really!
    Monday 10th September - New IP address! We've been upgraded. Join us at: 198.20.114.99 [Read more]

Yet another Refund(ಥ﹏ಥ) [Refunded]

Discussion in 'Lost and Found' started by Vono, Sep 16, 2018.

1. Vono

Vono Citizen

Dear Administrators/Kind Mods

This is yet another Vono claim for a refund.. yes.. it seems my account likes to glitch out and lose items.

This time on the famous What To Refund Show we have~~

~Diamond Sword with: Sharpness V, Knock-back II, Sweeping Edge III, Fire Aspect II, Unbreaking III, Mending

~Bow(Which had Lore and a Coloured Name-tag): Infinity, Power V, Knockback II, Flame, Mending, Unbreaking III,

~Diamond Pick: Mending, Unbreaking III, Eff V, Silktouch

~Diamond Shovel: Mending, Unbreaking III, Eff V, Silktouch
    ~Diamond Axe: Mending, Unbreaking III, Eff V, Silk Touch

But that's not it! I also carry around a Shulker box full of spare stuff, which would be the following

~6x Elytras: All with Unbreaking III and Mending

~2x Diamond Picks with: Mending, Unbreaking III, Eff V,

~3x Totems of Reviving.. Healing?, Last minute Saviors ..

I believe there were more Items I have lost.. since I was in the middle of packing stuff up and that could mean I had more shulker boxes full of things, but since I don't remember them.. they aren't important and don't matter to me.. Less things to carry over after all c:

And once again, Thank you for your help.. without you I don't know what I would be doing.. well.. probably grinding to get stuff back... but you make everything more enjoyable

Thank you for tuning into the What To Refund Show.. and we'll see you.... next time.. ;)

2. SFMosquito

SFMosquito Spectral Op

Today's winning contestant is Ol' Smokey, who has safely refunded all of the listed items to a chest in the Lost And Found just out of Spawn! What a star!

3. Vono

Vono Citizen

We thank Mr.Smokey for taking part in our Show! we hope to see you some time again in the future ;)

4. Justbrotherdoug

Justbrotherdoug Citizen

{Applause} (fade to advertisement)

Vono likes this.
  5. Tomousee

Tomousee Citizen