1. Coming up next...
    Saturday 15th September @ 18:30 GMT - Just Archery. It's... well, er... archery. No frills. 'Nuff said, really!
    Monday 10th September - New IP address! We've been upgraded. Join us at: 198.20.114.99 [Read more]

Ruling VilleIsKing and Oliver102003: speed hacks, creepy behaviour [1 month]

Discussion in 'The Courtroom' started by SFMosquito, Oct 20, 2016.

1. SFMosquito

SFMosquito Spectral Op

Today I logged in to find two newcomers, by the names of VilleIsKing and Oliver102003. They appeared to be having some strange problems, repeatedly falling to their deaths, logging out and in. I used /vanish to investigate.

VilleIsKing was moving at sprinting speed while crouched, and wearing a skin that I assume is part of the.... interesting.... clown craze that's going on right now. When confronted with the possibility he was using a hacked client, he said "What are you going to do about it SFM?" From this I ascertain that they both know full well what they're up to. [picture attached for the morbidly curious]

Oliver102003 was entirely silent, and hung around the guest spawn, jumping distances of 5 blocks, losing health each time, and dying.

Both of these unsavoury customers will be banned for a minimum period of 1 month. Cubic Worlds is a family friendly community, and creepy clowns and hackers are not welcome here.

Attached Files:

Koads likes this.
  2. Fubaka

Fubaka Mod Squad

Worst. Clowns. Ever.

3. Koads

Koads Mod Squad

And Swedes to boot. Those pesky nasty awful swedes. Always meddling with their flat furniture, blond hair and polarbears made of dynamite...

4. Shabbyjazz

Shabbyjazz Mod Squad

Now they're in Minecraft too..

Where's Batman when you need him?

5. konekasi

konekasi Mod Squad

There's a creepy clown fad right now. Teenagers dress up to scare pets and children.
    Sweden doesn't have polar bears.

6. Koads

Koads Mod Squad

LIE ! I myself have 5. Queenie, Flashheart, Melchett, Darling and Speckled Jim... :D

7. Shabbyjazz

Shabbyjazz Mod Squad

We do however, which, in essence, means we're better than Sweden :D

8. Justbrotherdoug

Justbrotherdoug Citizen

Not too bright either, asking someone designated as Spectral Op "What ya gonna do about it?"
    I guess now they know

baba_zombie and owzat like this.