1. Coming up next...
    Saturday 22nd July @ 18:00 GMT - PSTIM #15! Charge your lasers 'cos it's Robocraft! [Read more]
    Sunday 23rd July @ 18:00 GMT - Official CW Spleef Tournament VII! Snow will be dug. [Read more]

Official Event The 5th Voxellian Leaf Spleef Tournament!

Discussion in 'Events and Contests' started by Zolyx, Jul 23, 2015.

1. Zolyx

Zolyx Evil Op

The 5th Voxellian Leaf Spleaf Tournament
    Saturday 1st August at 18:00 GMT - post your signup!
    Challonge bracket: Soon (tm)

What are the rules of Leaf Spleef?
    In Voxellian-rules Leaf Spleef, each match sees two spleafers enter the playfield, a three block deep clump of leaves that will start to decay when the match begins. During the match, players may not engage in direct PvP or alter blocks in any way, but they are given some "helpful" items to "encourage" their enemy into the lava!

• You must stay within the playfield at all times.
    • You may not copy your opponent's movement or stand on the same (or nearby) block.
    • To win, you must simply avoid dying before your opponent!
    What equipment do players get in each match?
    Both players in the match are given a small selection of magical tools to make the fight "interesting". You should use these powerful trinkets to outwit your pesky opponent, but beware, for they might scupper your own chances if used clumsily! The tools at your disposal are:

• A pair of Splash Paralysis potions
    • A small bag of Witchgems, magical grenades that will knock back anyone unfortunate enough to be nearby
    • A single golden apple
    • A pair of netherite land mines
    Prizes?!
    As always there will be super shiny prizes, increasing in value the farther you get in the tournament. The exact details of the prizes are a closely guarded secret, but be assured that all participants will have their time and effort rewarded!

Who is playing?
    You can sign up for the event by simply posting on this thread with a "Yes!", an "I'll be there", or even a "Meep?" - I'll keep a list here and occasionally update the info on Challonge.

Signing up isn't really necessary, but it'll help me plan for how many folks will be around on the night. Just turn up if you like - but it's not guaranteed there will be room!

Contenders:
    • Zolyx (provisional)
    • SkaiBlocked
    • ali_zombie
    • Kanzaki_Nao

Last edited: Jul 31, 2015
  2. Skaibae

Skaibae Citizen

Meepity Meep Meep Meep! :D

3. baba_zombie

baba_zombie Citizen

You can sign up ali_zombie. Unfortunately we are in a one computer environment so only one of use can attend.

4. Big Daddy Bri

Big Daddy Bri Citizen

We won't be at the actual event, but the practice was awesome!

5. masternoj

masternoj Mod Squad

I have a previous commitment that Saturday, unfort.

6. Kanzaki_Nao

Kanzaki_Nao Citizen

Please can I go? I didn't go to practise but I've played before!

7. Kanzaki_Nao

Kanzaki_Nao Citizen

baba, open up 2 minecraft windows (one for each account) and take it in turns on both accounts? although you will be unable to fight each other might that be a solution?