1. Coming up next...
    Saturday 15th September @ 18:30 GMT - Just Archery. It's... well, er... archery. No frills. 'Nuff said, really!
    Monday 10th September - New IP address! We've been upgraded. Join us at: 198.20.114.99 [Read more]

Skaibae - Accidental Griefing of Spawn [Repaired]

Discussion in 'The Courtroom' started by Skaibae, Mar 3, 2017.

1. Skaibae

Skaibae Citizen

Hello there,
    today while attempting to fight a skeleton at spawn I accidentally broke a mushroom block it was standing next. I, slightly later, in an attempt to grow back the missing block, broke the block underneath it and placed a regular mushroom, but it did not seem to grow. I harvested a mushroom of my own to manually replace these blocks, but apparently one cannot get the mushroom stem blocks from mushrooms.
    Proof:
    https://gyazo.com/0957cea34017dd40d136be2e4639ea02

Might I suggest a WorldGuard field over the parts of spawn that are not shops? It will prevent similar occurances in the future.

2. SFMosquito

SFMosquito Spectral Op

If you can provide coordinates / directions to the site of the accident, we can probably rollback the damage without too much trouble. Thanks for coming forwards with this. :)

3. Skaibae

Skaibae Citizen

It is located at x 49, z -2.

4. SFMosquito

SFMosquito Spectral Op

Roger, I'll sort that next time I can be online :)

5. SFMosquito

SFMosquito Spectral Op

Sorted. Thanks again for coming forwards with this; one little rollback, and everything's fixed now. :)