1. Coming up next...
    Saturday 26th May @ 18:30 GMT - Happy 7th Birthday, us! Come join the party for our cakeday!
  2. We've moved!
    Cubic Worlds has recently moved to a new host and our new IP is 185.52.52.135. Our play.cubicworlds.net shortcut should be updated and good to use as well. Keep an eye on this thread or Discord for full details.

Skaibae - Accidental Griefing of Spawn [Repaired]

Discussion in 'The Courtroom' started by Skaibae, Mar 3, 2017.

1. Skaibae

Skaibae Citizen

Hello there,
    today while attempting to fight a skeleton at spawn I accidentally broke a mushroom block it was standing next. I, slightly later, in an attempt to grow back the missing block, broke the block underneath it and placed a regular mushroom, but it did not seem to grow. I harvested a mushroom of my own to manually replace these blocks, but apparently one cannot get the mushroom stem blocks from mushrooms.
    Proof:
    https://gyazo.com/0957cea34017dd40d136be2e4639ea02

Might I suggest a WorldGuard field over the parts of spawn that are not shops? It will prevent similar occurances in the future.

2. SFMosquito

SFMosquito Spectral Op

If you can provide coordinates / directions to the site of the accident, we can probably rollback the damage without too much trouble. Thanks for coming forwards with this. :)

3. Skaibae

Skaibae Citizen

It is located at x 49, z -2.

4. SFMosquito

SFMosquito Spectral Op

Roger, I'll sort that next time I can be online :)

5. SFMosquito

SFMosquito Spectral Op

Sorted. Thanks again for coming forwards with this; one little rollback, and everything's fixed now. :)