1. Coming up next...
    Saturday 26th May @ 18:30 GMT - Happy 7th Birthday, us! Come join the party for our cakeday!
  2. We've moved!
    Cubic Worlds has recently moved to a new host and our new IP is 185.52.52.135. Our play.cubicworlds.net shortcut should be updated and good to use as well. Keep an eye on this thread or Discord for full details.

Ruling ShadowSparkle101 - cursing [1/2 day]

Discussion in 'The Courtroom' started by SFMosquito, Apr 30, 2016.

1. SFMosquito

SFMosquito Spectral Op

During the Bust the Beacons game today, tempers were running high, and ShadowSparkle101 quit in spectacular fashion with a strategically-placed F-Bomb. While I fully understand the frustration of losing a couple games, bad language isn't consistent with the way we do things here, as Shadow well understands.

ShadowSparkle101
    I'm putting this 1/2 day ban in mainly as a breathing space to give you the chance to take a breather and relax - not as a punishment. We all make mistakes, as I discovered to my embarrassment a short time after you, but in future please watch your language, and don't let it happen again. :)

~ Smokey

Last edited: Apr 30, 2016
  2. SFMosquito

SFMosquito Spectral Op

The ban time has expired, but I would like to see an apology from Shadowsparkle101 (as per standard procedure) before we deliver that delicious un-banning goodness. Thanks