1. Coming up next...
    Saturday 15th September @ 18:30 GMT - Just Archery. It's... well, er... archery. No frills. 'Nuff said, really!
    Monday 10th September - New IP address! We've been upgraded. Join us at: 198.20.114.99 [Read more]

Redyoshi16 Stealing from an unlocked chest in my shop

Discussion in 'The Courtroom' started by Nadine6236, Dec 30, 2016.

1. Nadine6236

Nadine6236 Citizen

So first before I get to the steal I'd like to say that my chest was unlock because my shop is a lost and found for horses/ building assistance basically so you take the book out and write what you need help building and or what horse you've lost... now for redyoshi16 all he/she did was take dirt and a book and quill at 63.363/ 68.00000/ -72.700.. I suggest a 2 day ban just to give him/her a warning

Attached Files:

2. Zolyx

Zolyx Evil Op

They've not been online for the past 9 days so it looks as though they won't be visiting again.

It's not very cool to just grab stuff from the chest as your screenshots shows, but since it was unlocked and the items taken were of fairly low value, I'd rather try to give a friendly warning to them in person unless we find more items have been taken elsewhere.

After finishing up being a slacker over Christmas / new year, I should be lurking in Discord / on the server regularly over the coming 10-ish days, so there's a high chance I'll catch up with Redyoshi if he/she visits again. :)