1. Coming up next...
    Saturday 26th May @ 18:30 GMT - Happy 7th Birthday, us! Come join the party for our cakeday!
  2. We've moved!
    Cubic Worlds has recently moved to a new host and our new IP is 185.52.52.135. Our play.cubicworlds.net shortcut should be updated and good to use as well. Keep an eye on this thread or Discord for full details.

Concern Possibale Griefer and has not followed rules [3 day ban]

Discussion in 'The Courtroom' started by StoneBrine, Apr 9, 2016.

1. StoneBrine

StoneBrine Citizen

By the way everything looks, 11jw22, logged in on Apr 8, Friday, has stolen more items from frames from Flamster101, Not much is known about this case and I'm suggesting for, SmokeAndMirrors and/or JakTheMad and/or Zolyx to check this out. he has stolen what appears from Flamster to be, a Christmas gift, that I'm furious about, And a nether star. if this does prove to be him, I suggest at least 6 month ban, a Christmas gift and a nether star, and maybe an extra 2 months for Disobeying, because he was told not to grief and did it anyways. (that is what I think is fair of a punishment, he did steal a Christmas gift, which can only be given at Christmas) - StoneBrine/stonedude123

2. SFMosquito

SFMosquito Spectral Op

Hi Stone, thanks for your report!

If you can give us any specific details as to the area where this activity occurred, it would really help us to verify the story and judge what would constitute an appropriate response. :)

In the meantime, I've taken the liberty of moving this thread from General Discussion to the Courtroom. I know it's been a while since you were active, so certain things are bound to get forgotten, but please be sure any future reports end up here, please. :nyan:

3. StoneBrine

StoneBrine Citizen

Thanks for moving it! I will get more information on the location, I'm logging in right now.

4. JakTheMad

JakTheMad Mod Squad

I followed this fella around a bit when he logged in yesterday, he took a bunch of items from item frames in Wii's house, and logged out later (those items have been dropped in a chest inside Wii's abode). I don't have any intention of a long term ban just yet, as I somehow doubt we'll see him around again, however for the crimes he did commit I'll put down a 3 day ban.

5. StoneBrine

StoneBrine Citizen

That sounds fair

6. StoneBrine

StoneBrine Citizen

I'm glad wii got his stuff back, but flam still is a victom, pls these are the items, a nether star, and a Cake named TWIX CAKE cause he loves twix

7. Wiimaster101

Wiimaster101 Citizen

Wait, how the bally heck did he get in my home?

[SMOKE EDIT: Please no strong language on the forums. :)]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2016
  8. Wiimaster101

Wiimaster101 Citizen

I would like to see that 11jw22 is banned from any area near my home, is there any way that you can do that?

9. SFMosquito

SFMosquito Spectral Op

Wii, while I absolutely respect and appreciate your concern for your home's safety, I think that in the unlikely event that this player returns to apologise and rejoin the community, our existing rules against breaking and entering are more than sufficient protection for your stuff. :)

Squeedge likes this.