1. Coming up next...
    Saturday 15th September @ 18:30 GMT - Just Archery. It's... well, er... archery. No frills. 'Nuff said, really!
    Monday 10th September - New IP address! We've been upgraded. Join us at: 198.20.114.99 [Read more]

New World Server Oops [Refunded]

Discussion in 'Lost and Found' started by MoretaLynx, Feb 11, 2018.

1. MoretaLynx

MoretaLynx Citizen

I entered the new world tesseract for the first time and found myself underground in unknown XY. I got kilted and lost all my stuff. I was told finding where I died and what I was carrying would be quite the chore so I just made a list of my diamond gear ands tools. as I have no idea what I was carrying and hadn't logged in in over a year.

To the best of my knowledge, though the exact enchantment details are a bit fuzzy, this is what I was wearing and the tools I was carrying.

on all possible items:
    Unbreaking 3
    Mending

on all armour:
    Protection 4

Helm:
    Aqua Affinity
    Respiration

Chest:
    Thorns 2

Boots:
    Depth Strider
    Feather Falling

Bow:
    Infinity
    Power 5
    Punch 2
    Looting 3
    Flame
    (Bow was enchanted before ban of infinity and mending combination)

Sword
    Knockback 2
    Sharpness 5
    Fire Aspect 2
    Looting 3

Tools:
    Pickaxe: Efficiency 5 Fortune 3
    Axe: Efficiency 5
    Shovel: Efficiency 5
    On all Tools:
    Efficiency 5

As I said, this is, to the best of my knowledge the important items I had on me. If anyone wants to look into a more accurate list, they have my fervent blessing!

2. SFMosquito

SFMosquito Spectral Op

I've replaced everything to the best of my ability - I have opted to enchant the bow with Infinity and not Mending, but if you feel that it would be more useful for you to have the benefit of Mending instead, I'd be more than happy to correct it. :)

In the meantime, you can find your refund in the Lost and Found shack on the beachside Promenade at Spawn. Let us know if you encounter any further difficulties!