1. Coming up next...
    Saturday 30th September @ 18:30 GMT - Bust the Beacon Community Map Edition! Time to test your contest entries...

Sticky MIA: Gunna be gone for a long time and want to let us know this is the place to post

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by SunnySoulSheep, Apr 11, 2013.

1. Dwight

Dwight Citizen

I'm gonna miss you alot! Can't wait until you come back (please do!) Hope your operations go well and best wishes! :)

2. Jardue2

Jardue2 Citizen

I May be out for a Few weeks, Mainly Because of school and A Hobby/Job. I Hope to get Back as soon as possible, in the Meantime, farewell.

3. Kinloch98

Kinloch98 Member

I won't be coming on much as my computer has died :(

4. Koads

Koads Mod Squad

Due to a move this coming week, theres a possibility that i wont be on as much during that time. So a break, that lengthwise will correlate to the speed of my ISP connecting me to the internet...

5. garybwatts

garybwatts Citizen

I'll be less frequently this summer. I just bought a car that needs work and I need to work on a few classes I have let slip over the winter.

6. Big Daddy Bri

Big Daddy Bri Citizen

FYI, I'm not gone. Just been reeeeeally busy lately. Silly RL.

Brian

7. brickviking

brickviking Mod Squad

Well, our house has finally been rebuilt after a small mishap in Canterbury. Unfortunately for us, the reinstallation of the Internet won't happen for a wee while yet, with an approximate timeline of up to three weeks. It seems every man and his dog wants to join up to fibre internet in our particular part of the country. As a result, we'll be offline from the 9th, and won't be able to get back on until our ISP manages to kick off the relevant parties to install our fibre.

We'll be back when we're back, though I'm hoping it's not as long as five weeks.

BRICKEDIT: reduced timeline after I got rung today to organise a site visit on Friday—yay.

Cheers all, BrickViking and Zoombuggy
    (Post count irrelevant, i.e. 42. It's always 42)

Last edited: Jul 5, 2017
  8. StoneBrine

StoneBrine Citizen

Ok slow it down slow it down! Brick is that a picture of a miniture? :O

9. brickviking

brickviking Mod Squad

Hm? A miniature what?

(Post uncounted)

10. StoneBrine

StoneBrine Citizen

actually it might not be called that... as Vano calls them, "Figures."

11. Will be gone from the CW for the next two weeks or so. I was recently conscripted by a friend for a local community theater to do lights for the show, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. I only have 400 cues to set, along with 120 special effects, and about 85 lights to focus/aim/shutter as well as setting up video projection images and video clips to edit.... and the first show is Friday the 21st of July.

and yes Squeedge, if I have a chance and I see you on, I can give you access to my glass stores.

12. StoneBrine

StoneBrine Citizen

Zel do you do lights sometimes? I do them at the church my family goes to! :D

(Ps: What board do you use?)
    (Pps: I know this isn't the intent for this thread (to talk) but I don't care)

13. peacegirl806

peacegirl806 Citizen

Well, ever since that PSTIM #14 I have been hooked on Unturned. Before, I thought it was a silly little game. Nope! There is a bunch more. I have no idea how long this phase will last, but I thought I'd just let you know why BAI isn't getting any restocks... But i'll still be in discord. Also events really do catch my attention. Until another event, Ciao!

14. brickviking

brickviking Mod Squad

'nyhoo, I'm back. The internet was finally installed on Friday, so I've been doing just a little bit of catching up.

(Post (0,-3.1415i))