1. Coming up next...
    Now - Bust the Beacon Map Contest! Create a brand new warzone. [Read more]
    Now - PSTIM #17 voting is open. Pick a game and a date! [Read more]

Lost: Elder Guardian Head

Discussion in 'Lost and Found' started by Sicarine, Sep 6, 2017.

1. Sicarine

Sicarine Member

EGH was placed at -1915 12 -1716. I punched it out with the intention to rotate it slightly, and it never dropped as an item. I had to replace it with my backup head. Now I am still short one head.

2 heads were given to me by Fubaka earlier in the week, so he (probably) has the details on if it was a mobhunting head or a pre-mobhunting head

2. Fubaka

Fubaka Mod Squad

It was a mobhunting head.

As it stands, I don't know how to make one of those appear. If you still have one, I can probably duplicate it.

3. Sicarine

Sicarine Member

Uuuuuuuh. I don't want the second one to disappear, so I am reluctant to break it from its placement. It's fine though. I can go on a monument raiding spree. Why not try to hit 1000 sponges, y'know?

Edit: Actually, an alternative is /give @p skull 1 3 {display:{Name:"Elder Guardian"},SkullOwner:{Id:"e56a8749-8a4a-40cc-9ded-3c90f8ae8c63",Properties:{textures:[{Value:"eyJ0ZXh0dXJlcyI6eyJTS0lOIjp7InVybCI6Imh0dHA6Ly90ZXh0dXJlcy5taW5lY3JhZnQubmV0L3RleHR1cmUvMWM3OTc0ODJhMTRiZmNiODc3MjU3Y2IyY2ZmMWI2ZTZhOGI4NDEzMzM2ZmZiNGMyOWE2MTM5Mjc4YjQzNmIifX19"}]}}}.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2017
  4. Fubaka

Fubaka Mod Squad

I appear to lack the permission needed to spawn this head using that command.

You'll either need to give me access to your remaining head, or get Z to do this.

5. Sicarine

Sicarine Member

For reference, we (Fub and I) tried breaking a placed EGH today, without any lag, and it did not spawn an item.

This means I am out 2 heads now.

6. SFMosquito

SFMosquito Spectral Op

I've placed a new Elder_Guardian head into a chest in the Lost and Found shack at Spawn. Let us know if you encounter any further difficulties. Have fun!