1. Coming up next...
    Saturday 26th May @ 18:30 GMT - Happy 7th Birthday, us! Come join the party for our cakeday!
  2. We've moved!
    Cubic Worlds has recently moved to a new host and our new IP is 185.52.52.135. Our play.cubicworlds.net shortcut should be updated and good to use as well. Keep an eye on this thread or Discord for full details.

Lost: Elder Guardian Head

Discussion in 'Lost and Found' started by Sicarine, Sep 6, 2017.

1. Sicarine

Sicarine Citizen

EGH was placed at -1915 12 -1716. I punched it out with the intention to rotate it slightly, and it never dropped as an item. I had to replace it with my backup head. Now I am still short one head.

2 heads were given to me by Fubaka earlier in the week, so he (probably) has the details on if it was a mobhunting head or a pre-mobhunting head

2. Fubaka

Fubaka Mod Squad

It was a mobhunting head.

As it stands, I don't know how to make one of those appear. If you still have one, I can probably duplicate it.

3. Sicarine

Sicarine Citizen

Uuuuuuuh. I don't want the second one to disappear, so I am reluctant to break it from its placement. It's fine though. I can go on a monument raiding spree. Why not try to hit 1000 sponges, y'know?

Edit: Actually, an alternative is /give @p skull 1 3 {display:{Name:"Elder Guardian"},SkullOwner:{Id:"e56a8749-8a4a-40cc-9ded-3c90f8ae8c63",Properties:{textures:[{Value:"eyJ0ZXh0dXJlcyI6eyJTS0lOIjp7InVybCI6Imh0dHA6Ly90ZXh0dXJlcy5taW5lY3JhZnQubmV0L3RleHR1cmUvMWM3OTc0ODJhMTRiZmNiODc3MjU3Y2IyY2ZmMWI2ZTZhOGI4NDEzMzM2ZmZiNGMyOWE2MTM5Mjc4YjQzNmIifX19"}]}}}.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2017
  4. Fubaka

Fubaka Mod Squad

I appear to lack the permission needed to spawn this head using that command.

You'll either need to give me access to your remaining head, or get Z to do this.

5. Sicarine

Sicarine Citizen

For reference, we (Fub and I) tried breaking a placed EGH today, without any lag, and it did not spawn an item.

This means I am out 2 heads now.

6. SFMosquito

SFMosquito Spectral Op

I've placed a new Elder_Guardian head into a chest in the Lost and Found shack at Spawn. Let us know if you encounter any further difficulties. Have fun!