1. Coming up next...
    Saturday 15th September @ 18:30 GMT - Just Archery. It's... well, er... archery. No frills. 'Nuff said, really!
    Monday 10th September - New IP address! We've been upgraded. Join us at: 198.20.114.99 [Read more]

Info Lost Animals - Found Animals

Discussion in 'Lost and Found' started by SFMosquito, Feb 13, 2014.

1. SFMosquito

SFMosquito Spectral Op

What is this thread for?
    This thread is a register for all the animals we impound at the SunnySoulSheep Memorial Stable. We don't just take any strays though - we take animals we think somebody lost and will want back.

My beloved pet Molly Moo is missing! HELP!!
    If you have lost an animal, you can post a watch notice on this thread - if someone else finds and impounds your animal, we will alert you as quickly as possible. If you can, any information you provide would be most valuable - especially:

- Where it was last seen
    - What items or name tags it has
    - When you noticed it was gone
    - Where it used to be kept​

I found a stray! What do I do?
    If you find an animal, and it clearly belonged to someone else, then take whatever steps are necessary to impound it - if you can, bring it to the Memorial Stable. If not, erect a fence around where you found it, so it doesn't wander any further. (If you can roof it in, bonus points to you!) Once you've done that, post here with any available information, so we can try to reunite the animal with its owner as speedily as possible.

Other Stuff
    Please bear in mind that our public stables have very limited capacity. If they start to overflow, the staffers reserve the right to start rehousing the impounded animals as needed. If you've lost an animal, make sure to check back here often, so we don't accidentally send Molly Moo to another owner!

Last edited: Feb 13, 2014
  2. SFMosquito

SFMosquito Spectral Op

Aaand we have our first impoundment.

- A white horse with 13 hearts, and iron armour
    - Found near Spawn yesterday by Vonosmas
    - Has been safely stowed in the Memorial Stable​

3. Debrashavi

Debrashavi Citizen

Help! Great Horse has escaped the corrals of Huckleberry Bend! We are sure he is out searching the savannah for Great Jerry. He is mostly brown with armor, a sweet disposition, but fast feet. Great Donkey misses him and wants him back home soon. If found please call Debrashavi or Maziemaus.

4. Jerry

Jerry Citizen

Lol, its the second time this naughty animal has run off on its own... The first time I miraculously found him wandering in the desert.

To add onto Debra's post, the horse is wearing a name tag that says "GreatHorse" on it.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2014
    Debrashavi likes this.
  5. Debrashavi

Debrashavi Citizen

Hooray! GreatHorse is back Jerry :) I logged in today to search the desert area and he was back in the corral. FlasedGodDeus says he found him trapped in the mountains.

SFMosquito and Jerry like this.
  6. Debrashavi

Debrashavi Citizen

Found another horse, no name. He was north of Huckleberry Bend and has a saddle with gold armor.

7. jayla1101

jayla1101 Member

TERRIBLE NEWS!!!! I found a sheep wandering around my tree farm with the name tag Jeb. Very much by accident, Jeb has passed into the next plane. If his owner comes forward I will offer them two of my own sheep in compensation. I have marked Jeb's final resting place with a sign and a rose.

8. Skaibae

Skaibae Citizen

Was it a rainbow sheep?

9. jayla1101

jayla1101 Member

Nope, just white :)

10. Silver Wolf's Shadow

Silver Wolf's Shadow Member

I Am Missing A Horse!

-He was pure black, domesticated, with 24 health
    - If he has armour, it would be diamond (I don't remember if there was a nametag or not)
    -I notice he was gone yesterday
    - Last seen in my stables

11. Big Daddy Bri

Big Daddy Bri Citizen

Back when I first joined, I found an unnamed horse in iron armor at the bottom of a ravine next to a spider spawner. I've been keeping him safe and yesterday impounded him in a cobblestone hut next to the ravine where I found him, near -700, 1000.

12. Kanzaki_Nao

Kanzaki_Nao Citizen

I found a horse called newsy and I put him in my house. he was nearish the news place.

13. Dwight

Dwight Citizen

Yup hes the unnofficial Cubic News mascot. I was going to build a corral for him, but I didn't get to it yet. His lead must have despawned and he probably wandered off. :oops:

14. Kanzaki_Nao

Kanzaki_Nao Citizen

I KNEW he was yours somehow. OK, come collect him when you want him. he's at my small stable reasonably nearby.

15. Dwight

Dwight Citizen

Thank you Moomoo!

16. StoneBrine

StoneBrine Citizen

I have found a dog with a yellow collar. I found it in Walt Cubic World and it is currently residing in a dirt hut outside the giant white tower.
    I will try to move it to the stable, if I can find it. (the stable)