1. Coming up next...
    ‚óŹ Saturday 23rd March @ 19:00 GMT - Skyblock Wars Classic! Be subtle. Be mysterious. Don't fall into the void.

Poll Let's Name World 5 - Stage 2, the Vote!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zolyx, Dec 28, 2018.

?

What should be the name for World 5?

Poll closed Jan 4, 2019.
  1. Wildemoor

5.0%
  2. Facsimile

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Echoterra

10.0%
  4. Arcadia

40.0%
  5. Midgard

35.0%
  6. Aethelas

10.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zolyx

Zolyx Evil Op

Alright then folks - we've been calling it "World 5" for long enough, and I think we're getting to a stage when our upcoming home needs a real name!
    Stage 2
    After all of the brilliant suggestions you made in the first thread, I've created a shortlist from all of names that I liked the most. There's a poll here that you can place your votes on - this will run for the next week, or until a clear winner emerges, whichever comes sooner!

If the voting is close enough to result in a tie then I reserve the right to make an executive decision, in discussion with Smoke, on which name we use.

There are no rules on voting, other than you can only nominate one choice. If that choice is the name you suggested, so be it! You may change your vote freely for as long as the poll runs.

Let's go - place your vote for what World 5 name you prefer!

2. Zolyx

Zolyx Evil Op

After all your suggestions and votes, it's decided!

[​IMG]

Now we can finally stop calling it "World 5". Excitement!

:cubestone: :creeper: :cubestone: :notch: :cubestone: :sheep: :cubestone: :pig: :cubestone: :zombie: :cubestone: :skeleton: :cubestone: :cake: :cubestone: :nyan:

3. Qwizzy

Qwizzy Elder

But will there be arcade games?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.