1. Coming up next...
    17th March @ 19:00 GMT - Bust the Beacon! Beware of time zones and daylight savings!
  2. Applying for CW Membership (For full information, click here!)
    If you're posting here to become a Member of Cubic Worlds, just make a new thread and remember to tell us these things:
    ● What is your Minecraft username?
    ● Explain in a few words why griefing is a bad thing.
    ● Tell us honestly if you've ever griefed on other servers.
    ● Confirm that you've read our server rules by quoting our Golden Rule.

Discussion in 'Apply to Join CW!' started by Fubaka, Mar 1, 2018.

1. Fubaka

Fubaka Mod Squad

Posting this on behalf of user jtownsend95:

1) Applying for membership, my minecraft username is Jtownsend95@hotmail.com
    2) Griefing is bad cause it's annoying and destructive, and well, that seems pretty self-explanatory. It's by it's very name is based on the word "grief," so, yeah, it's bad cause it invites frustration into an activity that's supposed to be stress-relieving lol
    3) Never griefed before, and I've only been on another server once before for a very short period. Haven't spent much time on any server for MC
    4) Ignorance of the law is no excuse lol
  2. brickviking

brickviking Mod Squad

Here, of course.
    I would personally love to welcome you to the group, Fubaka, but it seems you are already here. I'm not sure what the protocol is for welcoming someone as a new user again, given that you're the second user ever accepted for membership...

Welcome along, jtownsend95. Don't mind us, some of us are kookier than our resident tree.

(Post 874)