1. Coming up next...
    Saturday 26th May @ 18:30 GMT - Happy 7th Birthday, us! Come join the party for our cakeday!
  2. We've moved!
    Cubic Worlds has recently moved to a new host and our new IP is 185.52.52.135. Our play.cubicworlds.net shortcut should be updated and good to use as well. Keep an eye on this thread or Discord for full details.

Ruling JacobWrestler - banned 5 weeks.

Discussion in 'The Courtroom' started by Koads, May 25, 2017.

1. Koads

Koads Mod Squad

So, Jacobwrestler has returned to the server. And with it, some annoying behaviour - like destroying stuff, and stealing. You guys might need to fill in other stuff where i forgot.

First up, Thx to Flamster for alerting me to Jacobs shenanigans :diamond:

1. Glass removed from CH
    2. Cobblestructure erected "at the side" / "in the middle" of the road past the mesa-shop.
    3. Pistons removed from the floor at the mesashop.
    4. Glass removed from Toms plot.
    5. The thing with the gold.
    6. Diamond Hoe removed from the chest at times-square.

I have rollbacked his damages. Some of it might be structures that he built with honestly gathered materials, but its not possible to know. Since one of the structures was a chicken-coop, there might be slightly more poultry at the old wool-palace...

So 6+ offences with 1 weeks minimum should be 6 weeks but i feel kind today, and i havent written one of these in a while...

So, Jacobwrestler, post an apology and we will welcome you back.
    (Since he really doesnt seem to visit the forum, at all, i doubt we will see him again...)

Last edited: May 26, 2017
  2. Wiimaster101

Wiimaster101 Citizen

Yeah, I've heard about this fella. I may have to check on my stuff and see if he had done anything to my place.