1. Coming up next...
    Saturday 26th May @ 18:30 GMT - Happy 7th Birthday, us! Come join the party for our cakeday!
  2. We've moved!
    Cubic Worlds has recently moved to a new host and our new IP is 185.52.52.135. Our play.cubicworlds.net shortcut should be updated and good to use as well. Keep an eye on this thread or Discord for full details.

Items Vanished In Inventory [Partly refunded, info needed]

Discussion in 'Lost and Found' started by Vono, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Vono

Vono Citizen

When i logged on today, i noticed that all my items in my inventory have vanished, i remember logging off with all of them in place,
    I did die the day before.. but i did get all of my Items back,
    the items i have lost are the following:

~9 shulker boxes, 6 Elytras with:Mending & Unbreaking III.

~Diamond Helmet with: Unbreaking X, Prot IV, Respiration III, Aqua Affinity, Thorns III, Mending.

~Diamond Chest-plate with: Prot V, Unbreaking III, Thorns III, Mending

~Diamond Pants/Leggings with: Prot V, Unbreaking III, Thorns III, Mending

~Diamond Boots with: Prot IV, Depth Strider III, Feather Falling IV, Unbreaking III, Mending, Thorns III

~Diamond Sword with: Sharpness V, Knock-back II, Sweeping Edge III, Fire Aspect II, Unbreaking III, Mending

~Bow(Which had Lore and a Coloured Name-tag): Infinity, Power V, Knockback II, Flame, Mending, Unbreaking III,

~Diamond Pick: Mending, Unbreaking III, Eff V, Silktouch

~Diamond Shovel: Mending, Unbreaking III, Eff V, Fortune III

~Diamond Axe: Mending, Unbreaking III, Eff V, Silk Touch

these are only some of the items which i had, but the only ones which i can recall the stats of, i would be very grateful if they were refundable

Last edited: Apr 13, 2017
  2. Vono

Vono Citizen

An image with the bows description:
    2017-01-14_17.25.14.png

3. Zolyx

Zolyx Evil Op

What on earth is happening here? Has the server got a grudge against you or something? :\

I'll check the logs to try and see if anything especially bad happened around the time you put in this report. I'll refund your items based on what I find.

Might I suggest, y'know, trying not to actively break stuff like you have a habit of doing? :p

4. Zolyx

Zolyx Evil Op

Because of the power of the items involved I have done some doublechecking. Based on what I found, some enchantments on your refunds will be missing - it'll be your own responsibility to replace these.

The exact differences are:
    Diamond leggings - do not have Unbreaking III
    Diamond boots - do not have Thorns III

Your shulkerboxes, armour, shovel, axe, and bow are all in a chest at spawn.

The items that are left are ones that I can't easily verify. If you could answer a couple of questions I'll deal with these afterwards:
    Diamond pick - was it called "Mark-II"?
    Diamond sword - was it named? Do you carry it with you at all times or do you sometimes keep it in a chest?
    6 Elytras - roughly what date did you acquire / enchant these on?

5. Vono

Vono Citizen

I don't remember exactly.. but i'm 100% sure the pick had 'Mark-(somthing).
    I don't think my Diamond sword was yet named.. but i don't remember correctly.
    I have absolutely no idea when i enchanted my Elytras, but you have refunded them to me in the past.