1. Coming up next...
    Saturday 15th September @ 18:30 GMT - Just Archery. It's... well, er... archery. No frills. 'Nuff said, really!
    Monday 10th September - New IP address! We've been upgraded. Join us at: 198.20.114.99 [Read more]

Items Vanished In Inventory [Partly refunded, info needed]

Discussion in 'Lost and Found' started by Vono, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Vono

Vono Citizen

When i logged on today, i noticed that all my items in my inventory have vanished, i remember logging off with all of them in place,
    I did die the day before.. but i did get all of my Items back,
    the items i have lost are the following:

~9 shulker boxes, 6 Elytras with:Mending & Unbreaking III.

~Diamond Helmet with: Unbreaking X, Prot IV, Respiration III, Aqua Affinity, Thorns III, Mending.

~Diamond Chest-plate with: Prot V, Unbreaking III, Thorns III, Mending

~Diamond Pants/Leggings with: Prot V, Unbreaking III, Thorns III, Mending

~Diamond Boots with: Prot IV, Depth Strider III, Feather Falling IV, Unbreaking III, Mending, Thorns III

~Diamond Sword with: Sharpness V, Knock-back II, Sweeping Edge III, Fire Aspect II, Unbreaking III, Mending

~Bow(Which had Lore and a Coloured Name-tag): Infinity, Power V, Knockback II, Flame, Mending, Unbreaking III,

~Diamond Pick: Mending, Unbreaking III, Eff V, Silktouch

~Diamond Shovel: Mending, Unbreaking III, Eff V, Fortune III

~Diamond Axe: Mending, Unbreaking III, Eff V, Silk Touch

these are only some of the items which i had, but the only ones which i can recall the stats of, i would be very grateful if they were refundable

Last edited: Apr 13, 2017
  2. Vono

Vono Citizen

An image with the bows description:
    2017-01-14_17.25.14.png

3. Zolyx

Zolyx Evil Op

What on earth is happening here? Has the server got a grudge against you or something? :\

I'll check the logs to try and see if anything especially bad happened around the time you put in this report. I'll refund your items based on what I find.

Might I suggest, y'know, trying not to actively break stuff like you have a habit of doing? :p

4. Zolyx

Zolyx Evil Op

Because of the power of the items involved I have done some doublechecking. Based on what I found, some enchantments on your refunds will be missing - it'll be your own responsibility to replace these.

The exact differences are:
    Diamond leggings - do not have Unbreaking III
    Diamond boots - do not have Thorns III

Your shulkerboxes, armour, shovel, axe, and bow are all in a chest at spawn.

The items that are left are ones that I can't easily verify. If you could answer a couple of questions I'll deal with these afterwards:
    Diamond pick - was it called "Mark-II"?
    Diamond sword - was it named? Do you carry it with you at all times or do you sometimes keep it in a chest?
    6 Elytras - roughly what date did you acquire / enchant these on?

5. Vono

Vono Citizen

I don't remember exactly.. but i'm 100% sure the pick had 'Mark-(somthing).
    I don't think my Diamond sword was yet named.. but i don't remember correctly.
    I have absolutely no idea when i enchanted my Elytras, but you have refunded them to me in the past.