1. Coming up next...
    Saturday 26th May @ 18:30 GMT - Happy 7th Birthday, us! Come join the party for our cakeday!
  2. We've moved!
    Cubic Worlds has recently moved to a new host and our new IP is 185.52.52.135. Our play.cubicworlds.net shortcut should be updated and good to use as well. Keep an eye on this thread or Discord for full details.

FlappyFlap1 - Repeated trashtalky nonsense [5 days, Minecraft and Discord - Lifted]

Discussion in 'The Courtroom' started by Zolyx, Aug 26, 2016.

1. Zolyx

Zolyx Evil Op

As per the topic title, this ban is for FlappyFlap1's regular trashtalk and general silliness inside chat over the last two months (both in-game and on Discord). He was already on a final warning I gave through forum PM a short while ago.

To keep things by the book, the rule involved here is "Be friendly and respectful to others."

You could argue this is a case of Flappy simply enjoying the more annoying aspects of internet humour, but quite often he gets darker than necessary, and at the end of the day it's an annoyance I don't want other players on the server to have to deal with.

Posting individual quotes would be time-consuming, but for the sake of good form I'm willing to do so if people don't trust that shenanigans have been happening recently.

This ban is made with the hope that Flappy will take some time to cool off and try to understand that there are other, friendlier ways to have a laugh with folks on the server.

The ban will be lifted after Wednesday 31st August, 15:00 GMT, once Flappy posts here to say he understands why we're doing this.

If there are any further problems after that, it may be that Flappy's citizenship will be revoked, and a longer ban will be given - so please, Flappy, just try and tone yourself down a little, then I'm sure this won't happen and we can all get back to having fun. :)

Last edited: Aug 30, 2016
    Squid likes this.
  2. Justbrotherdoug

Justbrotherdoug Citizen

Like the other day when he respectfully ran around my home opening chests, dove through my nether portal (which leads directly to a fortress) and proceeded to loot every chest he found. Not against the law so much as "Poor Form"

3. Squid

Squid Member

Sorry it took this long to respond but yeah i guess ive kinda "Rude" if you put it that way and im starting to feel quilt now but any way if any users are online around 16:30 on wendseday i will be giving out apology gifts (yey...) possibly 10-15 diamonds to each player online maybe might rename them
    (i think the gmt would be 15:30 not sure if wrong correct me)
    at the moment im blaming myself for sleeping late and messing myself up the next day and so on
    been going to bed around 5 in the morning or later (not the best thing to do)

Ps doug im not sure where your house is but i dont recall such thing and the other day me and Fubaka were in the nether (started at the spawn portal) and were raiding a few fortresses all we were looking for wither heads and found a few unraided fortresses what didnt have a claim around them
    and this was in tesseract.

also when will the statue building contest begina and end?

4. Fubaka

Fubaka Mod Squad

I know you're trying to do good Flap. Just recognize when you're getting on peoples' nerves.

We'll see you on Wednesday, M8.

5. SFMosquito

SFMosquito Spectral Op

Your good faith is appreciated, Flappy. Let's work together in future to make sure that you can stay out of trouble. :)

6. Squid

Squid Member

i might also be giving out cake
    Disclaimer: it might take some time to make cake

7. Justbrotherdoug

Justbrotherdoug Citizen

My apologies Flappy. Though my home is in the FAR south east corner my portal takes me only a couple hundred blocks from the spawn portal. So it's more than likely I was very mistaken. I thought you had come to my home to buy or trade something, you (or not you) then ran around opening chests and then disappeared. I thought you had gone through my portal because I found chests that were looted by you. Again, my apologies.

8. Squid

Squid Member

if you want i can give you the nether wart and random ingots i got from the chests
    aswell as a saddle

9. Squid

Squid Member

uhh im still banned and i need to make alot of cake

10. Zolyx

Zolyx Evil Op

Bans lifted.