1. Coming up next...
    Friday 2nd November @ 19:00 GMT - PSTIM #19! Terraria server opens. [Read more]
    Saturday 3rd November - Galloween Chaos! OooeeeoOOEEeeeooeEE!

Died and lost a good portion of stuff; can I get it refunded?

Discussion in 'Lost and Found' started by Misterwampaman, Aug 26, 2018.

1. Misterwampaman

Misterwampaman Citizen

I was peacefully slaughtering pigmen in the nether grinder when all of a sudden, three ghasts spawned simultaneously and shot me with fireballs. This, of course, hurt, but when I went up to shoot them, they knocked me into the grinder's sorter. I died on impact.

Now, this may seem rather trivial; I just died, I can get my stuff back.
    The problem is the fact that the built-in incinerator destroyed all of my good equipment.
    I believe that while this was a death by natural causes, the aftermath was unnatural and an unexpected consequence of my actions.
    If it is possible for you to do some moderator-y stuff and find out what all I had on me, that would be excellent, but if that can't happen, I'll do the best I can to tell you what I had to the most exact I can remember.

Thank you so much for your time.

2. Sicarine

Sicarine Citizen

how unacceptable. It is my intention to build a ghast-proof proper ilmango farm in world 5.

....which will likely be broken in a week by someone killing the alarm pigmen.....

...but at least it will spawn nothing but pigmen.

Hope you get your stuff back, wampa

3. Misterwampaman

Misterwampaman Citizen

Many thanks, Sicarine. BTW, I hope your thunderstorm temple is going well. I just thought of a name for it: "the Tempest Temple". Public domain. Best of luck in your various endeavors.

4. Misterwampaman

Misterwampaman Citizen

Here's a comment just to try to get this post noticed. Mods, if possible, please pass judgement upon my plight. Thanks.

5. Zolyx

Zolyx Evil Op

Just wanted to say that this post isn't forgotten, it's just that we can't really do an awful lot about it until World 5 is up and running.

I'm not certain that the circumstances are entirely "lag or glitch" related enough to qualify for a full refund, but I think it's fair to offer you at least some partial replacement items.

Do make sure to bug me on Discord if I fail to remember about this when the time comes!