1. Coming up next...
    Saturday 15th September @ 18:30 GMT - Just Archery. It's... well, er... archery. No frills. 'Nuff said, really!
    Monday 10th September - New IP address! We've been upgraded. Join us at: 198.20.114.99 [Read more]

Concern Chasedagger

Discussion in 'The Courtroom' started by Wiimaster101, Jul 8, 2016.

1. Wiimaster101

Wiimaster101 Citizen

Recently I took a holiday to my cousins, and one of my cousins known as chasedagger on the server, has some hacks that may be dangerous to the server. I have proof, he has been banned on many servers, and some minecraft ban servers have recorded his account. This is very serious. IP ban him. It's for the better.
    *Edit* He goes under a name similar to chasedagger.

[Smoke Edit: removed all-caps and panic from title, let's keep courtroom thread titles professional]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2016
  2. SFMosquito

SFMosquito Spectral Op

The problem is that we're pretty big on due process on Cubic Worlds. Banning someone we've never even heard of, before we've seen them doesn't seem very Cubic Worldian to me. There's every chance we will never see Chasedagger on Cubic Worlds to begin with, and if we do see hacking at work, as with any player who tries coding monkey-business, we'll ban him faster than you can say "hot chilli sauce".

That said, thanks for the heads-up. :)