1. Coming up next...
    Saturday 15th September @ 18:30 GMT - Just Archery. It's... well, er... archery. No frills. 'Nuff said, really!
    Monday 10th September - New IP address! We've been upgraded. Join us at: 198.20.114.99 [Read more]

Ruling CadenTheKink griefing the KFC public chicken farm [1 day]

Discussion in 'The Courtroom' started by baba_zombie, Jan 10, 2017.

1. baba_zombie

baba_zombie Citizen

New Member CadenTheKink (Member Application) "attacked" the public cooked chicken farm (KFC in Time Square)
    1. Took all the chicken and other food from the public chest
    2. Tried to access the farm via the maintenance door (but locked)
    3. Tunnelled into the chicken smelter by going through the walls
    4. Broke the glass in the smelter, releasing all the chickens
    5. Left and covered up the hole.
    No accident. Screenies attached

Smoke came on as I was making this post and rolled back the damage.

Attached Files:

2. SFMosquito

SFMosquito Spectral Op

I don't like giving out bans when I can help it, but I think the scale of the damage and Caden's failure to notify us makes it difficult to treat this as leniently as we'd like to.

CadenTheKinks, I'm aware you said on your application that you're new to Minecraft, so this may well be in the spirit of a slight bit of exploration gone unexpectedly wrong, but locked doors in this game are generally locked for a reason - please do not break and enter to bypass them. If you want in on someplace interesting, please ask the owner. This ban will last for 1 day, any reoffences will be treated more harshly: I hope that we won't be seeing any.

Remember that in order for us to unban you, we will need to see a formal apology written as a reply to this thread. Thanks for your time.