1. Coming up next...
    ‚óŹ Saturday 9th March @ 19:00 GMT - Ice Sumo! Don't get squished like grape.

Assetto Corsa

Discussion in 'The Amusement Arcade' started by Macpants, Aug 31, 2015.

1. Macpants

Macpants Elder

I know I haven't been around much, but that's partially due to me playing a racing sim called Assetto Corsa. It's on steam, in case anyone is interested in joining me. ;) I'd love to play with you.

Anyway, I made a custom skin for a BMW Z4 and thought I'd share a shot of it. Perhaps I'll post some racing stills or *GASP!* even a video if anyone is interested.
    preview.jpg

Thanks for viewing! And just so we all know, Cubic Worlds will always occupy a very special 16px corner of my heart. :D

Bionic_Fox likes this.
  2. Dwight

Dwight Citizen

Nice skin! I'll stick to my GameCube and NFS Underground 2 though. XD

3. Zolyx

Zolyx Evil Op

That looks like a really slick skin! Must admit that I don't follow racing games all that much and I'd never heard of this until now - I'll keep half an eye on it though and perhaps pick it up should it go on sale. :)

Bionic_Fox likes this.
  4. brickviking

brickviking Mod Squad

I've never managed to "get" racing games, mainly because my coordination's cr... er, sh.... um.... not very good. I only have one racing game on my Steam list, mainly because it came as part of the EA Humble bundle. As a result, I never got into F1, F&F, N4S or Fortezza whatever it is. No biggie.

Nice skin on that beemer though.

(Post big big boeing [787])

5. Macpants

Macpants Elder

Oh hey. Y'know that video I said I might do? I did it.

I also learned to drive a manual transmission. (As a side note, the BMW pictured above is a paddle shifter; no sticks about it, but I learned to drive that too :) )