1. Coming up next...
    Saturday 9th March @ 19:00 GMT - Ice Sumo! Don't get squished like grape.

Any ESO players?

Discussion in 'The Amusement Arcade' started by Zolyx, Jan 19, 2017.

1. Zolyx

Zolyx Evil Op

I bought Elder Scrolls Online absolutely ages ago when it was on sale - played it for a few hours and sort of bounced off it. Just lately though I've picked it back up again and am starting to get the hang of it and enjoy myself. Just wondered if anyone else around these parts is also an adventurer of Tamriel.

Not to suggest grouping / guilding up or the like as I'm so fickle I could end up moving on to something else in a few days - but I'm just curious :D

2. Squid

Squid Member

Pretty sure most people play World of warcraft more because Torbjorn cant be found in the dwemer ruins

3. brickviking

brickviking Mod Squad

ESO, hm? That's one game I want to purchase once I upgrade my computer—but that'll be quite some time away. My current machine just hasn't got the stones for it. I've got nearly all the rest of the TES games here.

(Post 852)

4. Zolyx

Zolyx Evil Op

Interesting how they've just recently announced a Morrowind expansion. I'm sure that's going to get a lot of fans of the series to dip into the game if they'd previously ignored it!

(I only got into the series after Oblivion... although I've since played Morrowind a bit, it doesn't have that classic status for me. :p)

5. Squid

Squid Member

Spoiler:
    Patrick Stuart dies in oblivion.