1. Coming up next...
    Saturday 22nd July @ 18:00 GMT - PSTIM #15! Charge your lasers 'cos it's Robocraft! [Read more]
    Sunday 23rd July @ 18:00 GMT - Official CW Spleef Tournament VII! Snow will be dug. [Read more]

Official Event [28th June] Inaugural Citizen Day

Discussion in 'Events and Contests' started by Zolyx, Jun 27, 2014.

1. Zolyx

Zolyx Evil Op

Our very first Citizen day is being held this weekend and the promotions are due to take place at the end of the scheduled Skyblock Wars event (which is estimated to be around 20:30 GMT). At long last, our faithful Members will have some recognition for the time and effort that they've spent in Cubic Worlds - but this is only the first batch of many more to be held under our new rules!

I want to offer a hearty congratulations to those who will be due for promotion - the list is below!
    • agtrandicosta24
    • beesguy
    • Bioman447
    • Demon_Chocolado
    • Doku_Wakefield49
    • dr3w_8
    • elbowbucket
    • Geofft611
    • girlyboy95
    • jbenjamin
    • SilverWolfShadow
    • Vozw
    I hope very much to see as many of you online as possible, but if the timing isn't convenient then our staffers will do their utmost to get you greened up as soon as they see you.

Happy Minecrafting!

Last edited: Jun 29, 2014
    melaco, Jerry, jbenjamin and 2 others like this.
  2. SFMosquito

SFMosquito Spectral Op

Sadly, I will be unable to attend on Saturday, due to other commitments, but a hearty gratzification to everyone scheduled for the mean green sheen. It's an honour well-earned by all. :)

3. spawn__point

spawn__point Citizen

I may or may not have plans at that time on Saturday, but I am excited to become a Citizen. :D

4. Tommy_Walsh

Tommy_Walsh Citizen

I would come to both but Minecraft only gives me 10 FPS now. I working with some of my friends to fix it and speed my PC up but you may have to wait for the steam box to come or the mini pc I have looked at.

5. Vono

Vono Citizen

conGratz to all of You :D sadly i wownt be able to be there since im on my Holidays. Have Fun !!!

6. Bionic_Fox

Bionic_Fox Citizen

Wow! This is a big honor.
    Unfortunately, I will be unable to attend this event as well. :(
    Save some cake for me. :p

7. jbenjamin

jbenjamin Citizen

I might be there it is a honor though

8. Jerry

Jerry Citizen

Congratz all! I won't be there due to time zones sadly :(. It'll sure be great to see all of you as citizens the next time I log in!:D

9. Qwizzy

Qwizzy Elder

I normally wouldn't ever miss this event, but I'll be at my new job until at least three hours after it occurs. :(

I remember the time I got Citizen. It made me realize that not only was I a valued member of the community simply by my contributions on the server, but a trusted one as well. Don't take it lightly, folks. This is a serious honor and it means that you can keep doing what you're doing, with just a little more responsibility tacked on your shoulders. Use this opportunity to show others the best of what Cubic Worlds is and show us what Cubic Worlds can be. :)

El Qwizzy

melaco likes this.
  10. brickviking

brickviking Mod Squad

Oh cor! Congratulations, Qwizzy! And congratulations to all the other members that have now become citizens.

(Post 588)

Qwizzy likes this.
  11. Zolyx

Zolyx Evil Op

Also congratulations to beesguy as our secret special Citizenship for this weekend!

12. jbenjamin

jbenjamin Citizen

I do not have citizen yet and the event was yesterday whats up? (I am on the list)

13. SFMosquito

SFMosquito Spectral Op

If you weren't at the event, you may not have been citizenised yet - as per Zolyx's post on the subject. You should be able to get greenlighted by anyone Mod+ you see online in the coming days, however. :)

14. Bionic_Fox

Bionic_Fox Citizen

If it's OK, I would like to wait to become a Citizen until next Citizen Day. ;)

15. Zolyx

Zolyx Evil Op

No problem, Bio. :)

jbenjamin - like Smokey said, I or any of the Mods will be happy to fling green paint at you whenever they next see you in-game!

16. danielbauwens

danielbauwens Citizen

Congratulations, y'all :)

17. bell1020

bell1020 Citizen

Congratulation New citizens and look at that the list is in alphabetical order.