1. Coming up next...
    Saturday 29th April @ 18:30 GMT - Leaf Spleef! Beat the leaves and the lava!
    Saturday 29th April - New Horizon reset - a fresh start for our player event world. [Read more]
    Saturday 29th April - Ore reset.

Official Event [19th / 20th July] Citizen Day and Voxellian Spleaf Tourny III

Discussion in 'Events and Contests' started by Zolyx, Jul 18, 2014.

1. Zolyx

Zolyx Evil Op

Citizen Day!
    A new batch of Citizens will be eligible for promotion in Cubic Worlds this weekend! They are:
    • Bioman447
    • DarkSilverWolf
    • GreatJerry
    • SilverWolfShadow
    • bell1020
    • stonedude123
    I'll hope to see some of you so that I can get rid of part of this warehouse of green paint I seem to be in possession of. :p

Voxellian Rules Leaf Spleaf Tournament III!
    The witchgems have been polished and the land mines are set for priming. Can you defeat both the decay of the leaves and the bloodthirsty foes who sand in your way? Should you succeed, the champion's crown will eventually be yours.

Prepare yourselves and join the fun tomorrow, Saturday the 19th of July, at around 18:00 GMT! Feel free to post here if you are definitely attending, but I'm sure that the majority of the tourny brackets will be finalised as the event starts.

Jerry likes this.
  2. Fubaka

Fubaka Elder

Err, what's happening on the 20th, then? :p

3. Skaibae

Skaibae Citizen

I don't think I'll be able to attend because I'm at my dad's house this weekend, but hey, I'll try.

4. Jerry

Jerry Citizen

This is a great honour.

I'm a citizen now.

Wow.

It's been quite a journey.

Thank you all for making it worthwhile.

(I would be delivering that "speech" during the event if I could attend, but unfortunately, it will be 2 am for me)

Last edited: Jul 19, 2014
  5. baba_zombie

baba_zombie Citizen

How long does the Leaf Spleef last?...it is probable that ali_zombie will participate.

6. brickviking

brickviking Mod Squad

Darn. It seems I rather pre-empted Zolyx's intention. My apologies to Zolyx, and my congratulations to GreatJerry, as well as my future congratulations to others.

(Post 619)

Jerry likes this.
  7. Jerry

Jerry Citizen

My apologies to Zolyx as well, as I have requested brickviking to make me citizen prior to the event. Thank you for your congratulations brick, and forgive my over-eargerness to become a citizen.

I feel like an arrogant little boy cutting the line in the cafeteria

Last edited: Jul 20, 2014
  8. Ah yay Great!

I got skipped again. Anyway yay for you guys! Congreats!

9. SFMosquito

SFMosquito Spectral Op

We've tended to pick out members that we know are active, for these citizenisation sprees: due in no small part to logistics. Hopefully, if you're playing Cubic Worlds a little bit again, it'll be easy to get you on the list for the next Citizen Day. All is not lost. :)

10. I know, I was just joking :p