1. Coming up next...
    Saturday 26th May @ 18:30 GMT - Happy 7th Birthday, us! Come join the party for our cakeday!
  2. We've moved!
    Cubic Worlds has recently moved to a new host and our new IP is 185.52.52.135. Our play.cubicworlds.net shortcut should be updated and good to use as well. Keep an eye on this thread or Discord for full details.
Koads
Last Activity:
May 14, 2018
Professional Hermit...

Share This Page

Koads

Mod Squad, from At the Hermitage, hermitting...

Koads was last seen:
May 14, 2018
    1. Neo_Ender_Man
      Neo_Ender_Man
      i gift you koads
    2. Qwizzy
      Qwizzy
      Dittos what Kone said. I like having Swedish paparazzi.
    3. konekasi
      konekasi
      Thanks for the follow!
    4. Geofft611
      Geofft611
      Koads im sorry for what I've done im just terrible at mining and wanted u to know if i never come back on its probably because i haves raging got 15 new keyboards because every time i try to get on it says banned and i break it i have spent $300 on keyboards and im just soooooooo mad i almost broke my new $400 iphone and now the end of this message is to say Sry for everything.
      1. Koads
        Koads
        I understand that youre sorry and that you want to get on the server. It is frustrating to be banned and i hope you will come back. However in the meantime, you probably should talk to someone about these anger/rage issues. Its no good keeping anger built up so that you destroy stuff. Please find a teacher or counselor to help you deal with this.
        Sep 10, 2013
  • About

Professional Hermit...

Signature

[​IMG]
    You cannot find the diamonds, if you are afraid of the cobble...
    Look at my beard, It's very very old...