1. Coming up next...
    ‚óŹ Saturday 4th - Wednesday 8th May - The 2019 Egg Hunt! Where'd those wascally wabbits hide 'em this time?

Claim Land Claim

Discussion in 'Buying, Selling, and Land Claims' started by garybwatts, Feb 24, 2019.

1. garybwatts

garybwatts Citizen

Hello everyone!
    I would like to claim -2900, x, 4200 by -3200, x, 4400.

Been away from the game due to work and a lousy pc. Wanting to get back in with everyone again.

Thanks,
    Gary

Attached Files:

2. SFMosquito

SFMosquito Spectral Op

Hi Gary! It's been a while! I know since you've been away, you may not be aware of the changes to the land claim system that occurred during the world-change.

Currently, our system is that in order for a claim to be established, there must be four co-founders. The intention is that people will construct towns, rather than marking out large territories for private use. The usual protections of Cubic Worlds rules apply - builds cannot simply be destroyed or removed without their maker's permission, but generally we won't approve claims like this one if there is only a single occupant.

Sorry! If there's anything I can help clarify about the new system, don't hesitate to let me know. :)

3. garybwatts

garybwatts Citizen

Thanks Mosquito. Is there a place for me to set up a home to keep my things?

4. danielbauwens

danielbauwens Citizen

Just settling down is fine, anywhere that isn't already populated by someone else. Basically, you can unofficially claim an area, without the whole claim borders which are visible on Dynmap.

5. garybwatts

garybwatts Citizen

Thank you so much. I was worried that I would only be able to walk around with what was on my back!

Gary